QYLV
Sincerely, the woman you plan to marry.



You have no idea how grateful I am to have you in my life. From our ups and downs, you still stayed by my side. Daripada 2006 kita kenal sampailah sekarang. No matter how many times I pushed you away you never gave up and no matter how many times you pushed me away I never gave up. That's just how strong our love is. It will remain this way forever b, I promise you. I crush on you first, and yah finally we're getting married less than 1 year from now. Tuhan je tahu apa yang saya rasa. You give me so much hope, just when I had lost hope in love you showed me true love. I thank you so much for all that you have done for me almost 10 years we have been together and all that you will do. I was beyond lost, insecure, and hurt when we broke up last year. But nah.. As time passes by you showed me how beautiful of a woman I am, you showed me that it's okay to be lost bcs the next greater thing is to be found and you found me back b and I found you back. You showed me that pain doesn't last forever and love will heal us. Love will grow in the darkest places of our hearts and souls. I cannot describe this love we have and I guess we'll just have to keep showing it to each other the best way possible. B, you know you make me happy right? Bcs you do, oh so so much. You're my lover and bestfriend, my one and only. I don't want to run to anyone else but you bcs you're mine and I'm yours. We fight, we argue, and we work things out. Forget all the negative thoughts in your head bcs I'm here to stay, you aint got anything to worry about. Hey, I love you. Did I tell you that? Oh I did, well I just wanted to remind you lah, haha. Have a super duper great amazing wonderful day my lovebug. I hope all your wishes and dreams come true. And for sure your dreams is to marry me, kan? Hehehe. If one day you decide to go through my blog, I just want you to know that I love you so much. 



Older Post | Newer Post



Qylv



Welcome to the life of a not-so-ordinary-wife! This blog is a way for me to share my thoughts, to write down things that I find interesting. Sit back and relax as you read about my journey.


Diary About



Instagram






Twitter







designed by qylv