QYLV
Till Jannah, InsyaAllah.




Hey it's already november, my birthday month hehe. Alhamdulillah dah 21 yay dah cukup umur untuk segalanya (tenenenet) And of course thank you for all the wishes, sayang-sayang. Dari minggu birthday dah dapat 3 birthday cakes dari kawan and family. I was suprised, seriously. Thank youuuuuu. Tak sempat nak post my birthday dinner hari tu. Tak dan lahhhh, ni pun curi-curi kejap update blog dkt office. Hehe. Skrg ni ada kerja belambak sedang menanti. Stress tak stress nya kalau nak settle kan account 4 petronas (menangis tak berlagu) So my birthday dinner was great! Alhamdulillah. Deco yang sgt cantik + theme pastel + dish yang sangat sedap. Thank you damine cafe. Tak lupa, Ameeee which is my official photographer buatkan gambar semua cantik hehe. Dah lah shoot for free, how lucky I am. Kawan-kawan yang dari Ganu, Penang, Seremban turun KL. Dapat jgk akhirnya gathering ramai-ramai mcm tu. Sambil celebrate my birthday, kita celebrate graduation day mereka. Sadly, tak dpt join convo dgn diaorg. It's okay, Allah was planned my future with this limpah rahmat rezeki dapat kerja lepas je habis belajar. Walaupun tak pergi graduation day. Syukur syukur hehe. 

Lepas our dinner, we go hotel utk lepak-lepak. Lepak dalam bilik, ya ampun gosip tu number one punya. Sampai tgh malam. And bincang for the next gathering (next month!) Actually, my best friend is getting engaged in dec. This is the time when I am supposed to be outrageously excited. Jumping for joy. Trying on bridesmaids dresses. Helping pick out the decor. Ah too excited walaupun baru tunang ok. This is the time when, as her maid of honor, I drop anything and everything to help her plan the most important day of her life. Dari A-Z lah senang cerita. Mostly Shi akan share dkt group whatsapp dan minta pendapat kami semua. She has no idea what it takes to put on a majlis. I don't either, but it's something we're doing together. QOJS is my better half. My sisters. My partner in crime. My strength. My safe place. My best friend. I have never loved ppl, not even the boyfriends, with the strength with which I love em.

To the most beautiful group of Friends,


You are my family, but when it comes to these letters, I have to write you separately because of 
the nature of what I am trying to say. If you knew how much you mean to me or how much I love you guys, you would understand what makes me so determined and committed to living life to the fullest. I get so many messages about me being an inspiration, and I think it is ironic. Haha lol. The irony lies in the fact I have acquired such a trait from all of you. It does not matter if we became friends 20 years ago or 20 minutes ago, you all have a special and unique place in my heart. Granted, the longer I have known you the more wonderful memories I have, but I do not regret a single thing. With some of you, I have learned the hard lessons with life. With others, I have experienced the best life has to offer. You have taught me humility, honor, respect, and dedication. You have taught me betrayal, hurt, and sorrow. Some experiences are negative, I realize this, but it is all a part of life and growing up. They are part of the experience, and I am grateful for everything I have learned through you guys.

Shi,

Kita kenal dulu sebelum aku kenal yang lain. Kau dah mcm mak tiri dah, suka marah marah dari manja-manja haha. Well, the support you provide me, and the love you extend are amazing. You have a way to make me smile like nobody else can. Cara kau marah tak pernah aku anggap serious. You push me to keep going. You carry me through the darkest of times. Semua cerita sedih aku, kau tahu. You inspire me to give back and help others. It goes without saying I have the best friends a person could ever ask for. It isamazing how much time has past since I have seen or spoken with you, but it feels like it was just yesterday when we speak to each other again. Since kita berpisah masa pindah rumah dulu, tapi end up kita dapat jgk bersama balik. The amazing thing is you are each a part of a puzzle that will never be finished, but each memory, each message, each word of encouragement of hope, adds on to my life to make me who I am. Each piece forms and directs my life into something different, something better than the day before.

Ausi,

No matter what I am going through now, kau paling best aku pernah jumpa. Without you, I could not smile and laugh out loud thinking of all the years leading up today filled with such amazing, crazy, and beautiful memories. From college through internships through career choices, I have met so many beautiful people that I am fortunate, blessed, and very lucky to call my friend. Saat kita berdua je dulu ahhhh rindu tahu tak. Kau akan dengar semua cerita suka duka aku dgn ejo dulu. Sebab kau yg nak sgt aku dgn dia, but..haha forget it. Walaupun aku tak dgn dia dah, kau tetap support aku no matter what. Lepas je habis practical kita kena berpisah. Kau banyak kali pesan kat aku "walaupun kita jauh, jgn lupa share masalah bersama tau" No one can replaced you.

Juju,

As I am writing this, so many special things and life experiences pop up in my mind. Rasa kelakar bila ingat kejadian beng beng. Kalau benda tu tak jadi, kita tak mungkin akan rapat sampai skrg. I am smiling just going through all the kejadian kejam tu sebab benda tu kelakar, sangat. I have a unique and special memory of ever body I can think of that is just shared between you and I. You are my extended family. There are so many of you I could call this very second to express my life, and you would know exactly what to say to make me laugh. I could be scared, sad, happy, mad, or nervous, and by calling you, my life would make sense again, and I would be able to go on living with a smile. 

I cannot thank you enough for the life you guys have given me; the hope you have instilled in me; the 
love you have shown me; and the friendships you have given me. I have said it a million times, but it is so important for korang to know: I love you all, each and every one of you, with all of my heart and soul. I cannot or will not live without you by my side. Thank you for loving me. Thank you for your continued care. Thank you for always being my friend. I love you, qojs.

Love always and forever,


Your "Kuat Gelak" Friend, Qy.



Older Post | Newer Post



Qylv



Welcome to the life of a not-so-ordinary-wife! This blog is a way for me to share my thoughts, to write down things that I find interesting. Sit back and relax as you read about my journey.


Diary About



Instagram






Twitter







designed by qylv